As one of the largest behavioral health organizations in southwest Missouri, Ozark Center employs more than 500 people in the Joplin metro area and offers a wide variety of career opportunities in mental and behavioral healthcare.
At Ozark Center, we strive to provide compassionate, innovative and trauma-informed care to all our clients. We strive to employ compassionate, caring, team-oriented professionals including:
- Licensed practical nurses
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners with mental health specialty
- Licensed psychologists
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Substance use counselors
- Board certified behavior analyst® (BCBA®) and board certified assistant behavior analyst® (BCaBA®)
Positions in case management available for those with a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology, sociology, criminal justice or other mental health field.
For those with a high school diploma or equivalent, we have these positions:
- Direct-care positions working with children with autism, adult group homes and youth grouphomes
- Accounting, patient accounts, medical records, support staff and other clerical positions
Email your resume to Ozark Center or mail your resume to Ozark Center, Human Resources, PO Box 2526, Joplin, Missouri 64803.
Ozark Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.