Bill & Virginia Leffen Center for Autism
Bill & Virginia Leffen Center for Autism, developed in consultation with the Cleveland Clinic Autism Consulting Group, opened in fall 2007 with a preschool program. Since then, the center has expanded services to include children birth to age 21 and families.
Individuals with autism spectrum disorders often need targeted therapy to help build life skills necessary for transition into mainstream classrooms and a more independent future. Bill & Virginia Leffen Center for Autism provides evidence-based, life-changing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to children, adolescents and young adults with autism spectrum disorders. Learn why our program works.
Arkansas Autism Connection
Arkansas Autism Connection, located in Bentonville, Arkansas, offers treatment and education services for children, young adults and families. Developed in consultation with the Cleveland Clinic Autism Consulting Group, the Arkansas center continues to expand services to help those who need it. Learn more.
Want to learn more?
Call 417.347.7850 for further information about Bill & Virginia Leffen Center for Autism services, the application process or current fees.
- Comprehensive evaluations from our Autism Diagnostic Team
- Day treatment preschool program
- Special education center
- Outpatient and inpatient ABA
- Social skills groups for school-age children
- Outpatient daily living skills and prevocational training for adolescents and young adults
- Speech and language therapy
- Case management and advocacy
- Psychiatric evaluation/assessment
- Individualized training and/or ongoing consultation with local schools
- Personal assistance
- Parent/caregiver education
- Respite care
- Monthly autism support group
Support Bill & Virginia Leffen Center for Autism
To learn more about how you can help support children with autism and their families, contact Freeman Development Office, 417.347.6557.
Follow us on Facebook!
2808 S. Picher
P.O. Box 2526
Joplin, MO 64803
1005 Beau Terre Dr., Suite 308