Something on your mind?
Get free help from Ozark Center counselors without saying who you are through our TxtAboutIt texting program. Our counselors are on call 24 hours a day to communicate with you by text or computer confidentially and conveniently.
We can help with issues such as:
- Problems related to aftermath of the May 22, 2011, tornado
- Alcohol or substance abuse
- Involved in harmful marriage/relationship
- Lonely or depressed
- Suicidal thoughts
- School bullying
- Problems at school, work, or home that interfere with daily living
How it works
- Send a text message to a secure phone number
- A designated counselor receives the text anonymously
- An anonymous two-way texting counseling session takes place
Ready to get started?
To begin, text REGISTER to 720-7-TXTOZK
Funding for this project was provided in part by Missouri Foundation for Health and Joplin Tornado FirstResponse Fund.